Posted 8 hours ago

Test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold 2 opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function

via Buffer

Posted 8 hours ago

Yes there WILL! #socialmediaoverreaction http://ift.tt/1uD59iM

via Buffer

Posted 9 hours ago

Celebrities are now investing in Startups! What about Indonesian celebrities? XD | Dancing With the Start-Ups http://nyti.ms/1rNZzrE

via Buffer

Posted 9 hours ago

Surrounded by the brutalism of rectangular steel and concrete structures — an amalgam of Disneyland and Las Vegas http://nyti.ms/1ps7jLb

via Buffer

Posted 1 day ago

No 10… oh but the rest of the numbers too :D | 16 Things I Want The Love Of My Life To Know http://tcat.tc/1mP66lj

via Buffer

Posted 1 day ago

Intelligence and technical skills only predict 25% of success, the other 75%: optimism, social connection, and the way you perceive stress

via Buffer

Posted 6 days ago

Brace yourself, the winter is coming.

via Buffer

Posted 6 days ago

Can narcissism be beneficial? ” Your brain on narcissism: The truth about a disorder that nobody really understands http://bit.ly/1ytrzW0

via Buffer

Posted 6 days ago

#hmmm When You Fall in Love, This Is What Facebook Sees - http://theatln.tc/1vlrteF

via Buffer

Posted 1 week ago

Again on UU ITE - http://nyti.ms/XZ9ui4

via Buffer